The Bloukrans bridge near Plettenberg Bay is used for Bungy Jumping!
The view from Africa’s highest bridge captures all the majesty and tranquility. There is nothing relaxed about throwing yourself more than 200 meters down towards the river below. Recognized as the “highest Bungy jump from a bridge” in the world. The Bloukrans Bungy jump uses the pendulum Bungy technology to ensure the smoothest. This is the most comfortable Bungy jump possible. All jumpers are secured in a full-body harness combined with an ankle connection.
“The most amazing experience of your life!”
- There are photos and a DVD of each jump available
- In the restaurant/bar with you can watch a live video feed of the jumpers in action
- There is no special clothing or experience necessary
- There is Face Adrenalin clothing available
- It is the world’s most professional operation with 100% safety and 100% Adrenalin.
– Bungy Jump R 950.00 per person per jump.
– Bridge walk R 120.00 per person per walk.
Bungy Jump bookings
It can all be booked through Albergo for Backpackers. If you do not have your own transport we can organize a shuttle for you. They advise to pre-book all year around, whatever season it is. You can send us an email or fill out our contact form when you would like to get some more information or when you would like to make the booking.
You can stay at Albergo for Backpackers. We offer very affordable and comfortable accommodation in Plettenberg bay, and are about a 45 minute drive away from the Bloukrans bridge. Our accommodation includes camping, dorms and private rooms from 1 until 6 persons. All accommodation has shared/communal bathrooms. You can click the “Book Online” button on the page when you would like to make a booking for your accommodation.